University of Southern California (USC) Tours and Activities
Situated in downtown Los Angeles, the University of Southern California (USC) is one of the nation’s top universities. With more than 40,000 students and specialty graduate programs, the private school is known for both its academic and athletic excellence. Due to its location in the midst of the film industry, USC has close ties to the film and television industry. Hundreds of accolades have been given to alumni of its film school. Many Hollywood productions have been filmed on campus.
USC also has the largest international student population of any university in the United States, adding to its global appeal. Its football team is particularly well-known for its many championships, and the school has sent more athletes to the Olympics than any other in the world.
The campus is well-maintained in a traditional style, with landscaped gardens and brick-lined buildings. Its many halls, libraries, and squares are beautifully maintained. Visitors will also want to check out the statue of Tommy Trojan, the major symbol of the university.
Tours and Activities to Experience University of Southern California (USC)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Helicopter Tour of Beaches & Downtown Los Angeles from Long Beach
- Go Legendary Custom City Sightseeing [Private Tour]
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona