Universal CityWalk is the 3-block entertainment epicenter of Universal Studios Hollywood—the place to be after a day at the theme park for dining, shopping, and live shows (including Howl and the Moon). Visitors here will find 30 restaurants, a multiscreen movie theater, 30 shops, indoor skydiving, and a live concert venue.
Tours and tickets to Experience Universal CityWalk
What are Universal CityWalk hours of operation?
Should I book Universal CityWalk tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Universal CityWalk 2021?
What's the best way to experience Universal CityWalk?
- Private LA Photoshoot at Universal CityWalk Hollywood with Iconic Photo-Ops
- Universal Studios Hollywood General Admission Ticket
- Go Legendary Custom City Sightseeing [Private Tour]
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour & 48 Hour Hop on Hop off Los Angeles
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona