Hidden in a suburb of Los Angeles, the Nethercutt Museum houses one of the world’s premier collections of classic cars. Ranging from a Ford Model T to custom luxury cars previously owned by rich and famous, there is plenty of variety in the 250+ car collection. Dozens of the cars date back to the 1930s and earlier. There is even the first VW Bug imported into the United States from 1946 on display. Most all of the cars have been restored to their full glory and are kept in pristine condition.
Aside from its impressive classic automobiles, the Nethercutt is also home to a collection of orchestrions, or player pianos and music boxes. The highlight of this for many is the massive theater pipe organ. There is also antique furniture and an old steam locomotive and train car on site, making it easy to step into the past with your visit.
Many have called the Nethercutt one of the top five car museums in the world.
What are Nethercutt Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Nethercutt Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Nethercutt Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Nethercutt Museum?
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona