Melrose Trading Post
The Melrose Trading Post has almost 250 vendors of vintage clothes, jewelry, housewares and more, attracts as many as 5,000 people in a single day, and benefits programs at its host site, Fairfax High School. This is a place to see, be seen, and snag a tremendous deal on a quirky thing you’d forgotten you can’t live without.
A testing ground for youthful street fashion in Los Angeles, the Trading Post is a magnet for teenagers and early 20-somethings wearing style mash-ups of the 1940s through the 1990s, accented with dashes of the present. You’ll also find some serious antique collectors here, scouting a steal on the occasional overlooked treasure. The Post also features the performances of local musicians and works by local artists, providing a fun and inexpensive way to see what’s percolating on the city’s cultural scene.
What are Melrose Trading Post hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Melrose Trading Post?
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada