Cabrillo Marine Aquarium Tours and Activities
Meet the colorful residents of Southern California’s underwater world at the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium in San Pedro. The Frank Gehry-designed aquarium boasts the largest collection of Southern California marine life anywhere. Opened in 1935, approximately 300,000 people visit the aquarium's exhibits and programs every year.
The Cabrillo Marine Aquarium runs a variety of programs for individuals and families. Visitors can go on guided walks, whale watching trips and even take art classes, so check the schedule when you are in town.
Cabrillo Coastal Park is also just outside the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium. You could spend hours tidepooling, birdwatching, fishing, boating or swimming. With tables, bathrooms and a fishing pier, it’s a nice place for a picnic.
Tours and Activities to Experience Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona