Top London Historical Tours
479 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "It’s a jammed packed day of history and bucket list items! Well worth it and the guide and driver were great!"
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal tour! Tour guide was absolutely brilliant with his depth of historical knowledge. We absolutely enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Robert he was brilliant, he was full of information and facts. Robert was like a walking history book. Our group was very small only 7 of us. This tour was well worth the money and learnt a lot of new thing's. Thank you Robert you were brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a thespian at heart and enjoyed his stories and walking efforts to get to the Circus of Bath, etc."
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our guide was so knowledgable, informative, and helpful. Worth the money for the early entrance to the Tower and the Crown Jewels and to experience the opening of the Tower. We had a fantastic time and felt very well informed and taken care of!"
* A traveler said: "Guy was a fantastic tour guide! He was extremely informative and kept everything fun (our group had two young children in it and he kept them engaged and entertained, as well). Be prepared for a lot of walking, but nothing too strenuous and the sites are well worth it! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This is wonderful trip! Really love bath and stonehenge. Amazing trip abd guide. Highly Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour, Chris was awesome, lots of fun information, a great time, well worth it. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Becky was a wonderful tour guide providing an engaging and informative talk on the history, culture and craft involved in a number of key pieces in the museum. A guide is the only way to go!"
* A traveler said: "Beatiful scenery, a lot of history about Oxford, Cotswold, Shakespeare. Very beatiful place, clean, the hospitality is very good. We’ll be back again."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and saw lots of different Rock music related locations around London. Great way to learn about the History of locations and artists."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Our guide, Rowan and our driver, Moe, were exemplary. We learned and saw so much on this tour. It was well worth the cost. We’re also grateful they dropped us off near our underground station since we had done a fair amount of walking in this tour. We highly recommend going to Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath. We did the Bath Tour but in hindsight aren't sure it was worth the extra 19 pounds."
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "Very smooth journey arrived at Harry Potter world in good time and return trip was just as good. The Harry Potter experience was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Norma led us on a fun, fact-filled day of great interest. She was lively and engaging and explained everything we saw. She was very friendly and knowledgeable so it made a great sight-seeing day! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Our guide was super. We really enjoyed our experience at the tower and the Crown Jewels. Will recommend."
* A traveler said: "If you love your music whatever genre then this is the tour for you !!!! Our guide Lee was so so passionate about music - so informative and made the tour so enjoyable and also loved his singing - definitely recommend and look forward to doing another tour when back in London 👍"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely wonderful! Godfrey our tour guide was so informative. But, most of all Godfrey was so charming and so attentive to our every question. Plus, a very wonderful bus driver (Alan). Will recommend this tour to our friends visiting London! Thank you Godfrey and Alan!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Well worth it. I would hesitate to recommend. Will definitely use again on our next visit."
* A traveler said: "It was just brilliant. Recommend 100%, Mick was brilliant, the weather helped too. Read the books, watched the documentaries and saw the films, now done the tour !"
* A traveler said: "Frank was an AWESOME Jack the Ripper tour guide. His knowledge was excellent, his story telling ability is awesome, and he was just overall welcoming and kind! The tour was beautiful in the evening during sunset into the night. We hit all the jack the ripper locations with great stories and ended with a drink at the Sherlock Holmes pub"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament Tour in London
- Changing of the Guard Small-Group Walking Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Historical Pub Walking Tour of London
- The British Museum London Guided Tour - Private Tour
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Stamford Bridge
- Tate Britain
- Royal Air Force Museum London
- Fortnum & Mason
- London Shard
- Kew Gardens
- Old Spitalfields Market
- Gabriel's Wharf
- Lambeth Palace
- Broadway Market
- Shaftesbury Theatre
- Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Eltham Palace
- Royal Albert Hall
- Wallace Collection
- City of London
- Chislehurst Caves
- Twickenham Stadium
- SEA LIFE® London Aquarium
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover