Top London Helicopter Tours
London is a city full of striking landmarks—from modern skyscrapers to winding rivers and historic monuments—and the iconic skyline looks even more impressive from above. Here are a few things to look forward to on a helicopter tour of London.
- Follow the route of the Thames River and admire sweeping views along the famous waterway from the air.
- Gaze out over top London attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament, and the Shard.
- Explore London from a truly unique perspective and see sides of the capital many visitors miss.
- On a private flight, enjoy the freedom to customize your route and hit the city landmarks of most interest to you.
- Listen as your pilot points out the sights and sheds light on centuries of colorful English history.
5 London Helicopter Tours | All London Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight
- Central London Helicopter Flight- Exclusive flight
- Kent Heritage Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter Discovery Trial Lesson
- City of London Helicopter Tour
- Bond Street
- Kew Gardens
- Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Household Cavalry Museum
- St. James's Park
- Guards Museum
- Fan Museum
- London National Gallery
- Courtauld Gallery
- Blackfriars Bridge
- Baker Street
- Handel & Hendrix in London
- Lyceum Theatre
- Kensington Gardens
- Platform 9 3/4
- Sherlock Holmes Museum
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Chatham
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Brighton
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Canterbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais