Top London Half-day Tours
490 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "Sinead and Cameron were excellent Very informative tea followed off with a gorgeous cream tea will definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "Leslie and Mico were very pleasant and accommodating. The tour was wonderful well organized. Thank you Evan Evans."
* A traveler said: "Totally enjoyed seeing All the amazing sights on this tour Wonderful experience I would recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views, great food, great singer and fantastic evening. Highly recommended. Evening was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Well worth it. I would hesitate to recommend. Will definitely use again on our next visit."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our guide was so knowledgable, informative, and helpful. Worth the money for the early entrance to the Tower and the Crown Jewels and to experience the opening of the Tower. We had a fantastic time and felt very well informed and taken care of!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very good, well organized tour. This is a nice place to see. Viator is an advisable place to book."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and overview of the city. Our tour guide Leslie was great ... she was very knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "Brendan our driver was a great Tour guide and the whole experience was better than we expected & value for money"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and relaxed. I live 40 mins from London and have always wanted to do this tour! So many other cities in the world seen but not my own and I really enjoyed looking at London in a very relaxed way. My 14 and 10 yr old loved it. The cruise was entertaining and educational too. I didn’t want to do to the fish and chips and got off at cruise at Westminster as only a 10/15 minute walk to Waterloo to get train home. From Waterloo to Victoria coach station, to get on the bus tour, is a leisurely 30/40 minute walk and we ate at Bills en route which is then a 15 minute walk further to Victoria pick up point. So relaxing to see London this way with someone else driving and picking up all the history on the way. Good value for money. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and informative tour. Good pace. Good pubs. Our lovely guide Frankie was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "Salvatore is very knowledgeable. His insight on British history and the Protestant reformation was very helpful to understand Westminster Abbey.. I plan to recommend him to other visitors who plan to visit London."
* A traveler said: "If you love your music whatever genre then this is the tour for you !!!! Our guide Lee was so so passionate about music - so informative and made the tour so enjoyable and also loved his singing - definitely recommend and look forward to doing another tour when back in London 👍"
* A traveler said: "A very good guide who gave us plenty to look at and was very knowledgeable. The Churchill War Rooms were excellent"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with David and a very nice tour. David also went out of his way to give us advice for the rest of our visit to London. Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! I really enjoyed. Would totally recommend! Stonehenge and the Windsor castle is worthy to see, if you ask me. Bath is good too if you are interested in architecture..."
* A traveler said: "The departure point is easy to find, right by Victoria Station. The coach, which left right on time, was very comfortable. The time allotted at Stonehenge is just about right. This trip is certainly worth the time and money."
* A traveler said: "John was easily one of the best tour guides I ever had (and I went to a million tours) so that must tell you something about him. Don't know how he did it, but I really felt like being in 1888. One of the best tours in London honestly. You shouldn't miss it really."
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour, early morning before crowd. We saw the beefeater guards open the gates which allowed us a head start to see the crown jewels. The tour leader was informative and attentive, really enjoyed the details of the Tower and its history."
* A traveler said: "An absolute must!! Day was fabulous, couldn’t recommend enough! Very professional, knowledgeable but fun tour guide! Allocated times were great!! A must see for fans!!"
* A traveler said: "The most magnificent architecture i have ever seen so far. It is splendid and amazing. Will never forget this experience"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, our journalist girl made it fun and authentic. Friendly people and great experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Maria Rosa was an excellent guide. In 3 hours, we saw all of the highlights and she provided fabulous background information. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. A very worthwhile tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tate Britain
- Prince Edward Theatre
- London Chinatown
- National Maritime Museum
- Adelphi Theatre
- Hampton Court Palace
- London Film Museum
- Jermyn Street
- Earls Court Police Box
- Camden Market
- Kensington Gardens
- Royal Air Force Museum London
- Fleet Street
- Lord's Cricket Ground
- Mansion House
- Abbey Road
- Fan Museum
- Royal Opera House
- Hampstead Heath
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover