St. Martin-in-the-Fields has been a feature on a London map for almost 800 years. The current neoclassical structure was designed by architect James Gibbs in 1721 and boasts Grade-I heritage status. The Anglican church is noted for its charitable work, which is funded in part by its popular crypt café, live concerts, and special exhibitions.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book St. Martin-in-the-Fields tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit St. Martin-in-the-Fields 2020?
What's the best way to experience St. Martin-in-the-Fields?
- English Culture, Science, Sports, One Week English Language Course in London
- The Heart of London: Iconic Squares (Private Tour)
- Covent Garden: Get a street photography tutorial with a pro on this audio tour
- London Lights: Discover how culture has shaped the city on an audio tour
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Salisbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais