As the official London home of Britain's favorite royal couple, Prince William and Kate Middleton, along with little Prince George and Princess Charlotte; Kensington Palace's fame rivals that of Buckingham Palace. Will and Kate aren't the only members of the royal family to walk the halls of Kensington Palace, though—King George II, Queen Victoria, Queen Anne, Princess Margaret and Princess Diana have all also called the palace home.
Kensington Palace Tours
What are Kensington Palace hours of operation?
Should I book Kensington Palace tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kensington Palace 2021?
What's the best way to experience Kensington Palace?
- London Royal Parks Bike Tour including Hyde Park
- Secret Gardens Tour of London with Afternoon Tea
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- London Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Access to Over 80 Attractions
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais