Churchill War Rooms
A branch of the acclaimed Imperial War Museum, the Churchill War Rooms are set in the secret wartime bunker from which the cigar-puffing Prime Minister of Britain, Winston Churchill, directed the country’s war efforts. Situated beneath street level in London’s Westminster district, the Cabinet War Rooms were constructed shortly before the outbreak of World War II. Little has changed within them since the war came to a close in 1945, though these days, the underground complex functions as a museum, documenting the workings of the United Kingdom’s wartime government.
Tours and tickets to Experience Churchill War Rooms
What are Churchill War Rooms hours of operation?
Should I book Churchill War Rooms tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Churchill War Rooms 2021?
What's the best way to experience Churchill War Rooms?
- Historical London Walking Tour in Westminster & Entry to Churchill War Rooms
- London Royal Parks Bike Tour including Hyde Park
- Darkest Hour - Parliament and Churchill War Rooms Private Tour
- Sir Winston Churchill Private Walking Tour & War Rooms
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais