Top Ljubljana Hiking Tours
29 results | All Ljubljana Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see a lot of the highlights in Slovenia in just one day! The tour was great, our guide was a lot of fun and I never felt rushed, we had plenty of time to see all of the places we went to! I definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking for a well organized full day of exploring!"
* A traveler said: "There were only two of us on the tour, so it was more like a private tour, which was wonderful. Our guide Masha (sp?) was great, and overall the tour was excellent value for money. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting Ljubljana!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Alenka! She was very informative, friendly and helped us to understand the history of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best days are Friday and even better Saturday. Late start, strong drinks and lots of fun. It is good for singels, friends and anyone who wants to have fun and meet some happy people. Great games and perfect coordination. Love it"
* A traveler said: "Really nice and knowledgeable guide. Gave lots of information and was patient with our kids of various ages. And Ljubljana is a beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good guide and he was always ready to explainl every important detail. The walking tour of Piran was interesting. Portoroz is a fantastic sea side resort. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "The caves were the most beautiful I have seen, the castle was like a scenen from a movie. The guide was a very funny guy"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was Janez. He shared very rich culture of the town and behind the tourist sectors that give you a genuine feel of the Ljubljana. Had a great workout, and good laughs!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time in Venice. The guide was very knowledgeable and experienced. It was a wonderful time despite the weather in the afternoon, will go back later."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ljubljanica River
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)
- Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)
- Museum of Illusions
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran