Top Liverpool Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Liverpool Tours
Get to know Liverpool and discover the home of the Beatles with this hop-on hop-off bus pass valid for 90 minutes. Enjoy unlimited access to two different routes—the Blue Route, which follows a Beatles-themed itinerary, visiting Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and the childhood homes on John Lennon and Paul McCartney; and the Red Route, which stops at city attractions including Royal Albert Dock, the Walker Gallery, the Cavern Club, and Liverpool Cathedral.
This is an ideal overview tour of Liverpool's main sights. Avoid the hassle of organizing car rental, and instead, go on this pre-planned sightseeing bus route of 14 interesting landmarks and attractions. Sights passed include the Royal Albert Dock, St. George's Hall, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Liverpool Cathedral, and plenty more surprises.
See Liverpool by land and water on this enjoyable combo tour. Take a River Explorer cruise along Liverpool’s waterfront, seeing the sights as the onboard commentary recounts their history. Couple your cruise with a hop-on hop-off City Explorer open-top, double-decker bus tour. With your 24-hour pass, travel around must-sees such as St. George's Hall and Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King Liverpool, listening to the live commentary and hopping off at stops of interest.
Bringing the very best of Liverpool to you at an unbeatable price. This hop on hop off sightseeing tour has been carefully designed to give you the freedom to explore many of Liverpool's top attractions. There's an informative guide onboard each tour to help you explore and talk you through the history, drama, talent and humour that's made Liverpool what it is today. Hop on and off as often as you like. Whether a long lunch beckons or some serious retail therapy calls, just hop on the bus and explore more of the sights.
Get up to 25% savings of Liverpool’s leading attractions with the Liverpool Pass®, the only sightseeing city pass that gives you access to Liverpool's top attractions. Discover the rich history of the Liverpool. Follow the footsteps of Beatles. See the city from the water with a cruise down river Mersey. Jump on a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour and immerse in England's most vibrant city. Choose the duration of your pass, download the Pass to your phone and then scan at the gate for entry to any of the included attractions. Pay nothing at the gate. Save over £25 per person! Simple. All included with The Liverpool Pass®
Join us for a River Explorer Cruise aboard our world-famous Mersey Ferry. For just under an hour, you can sit back, relax and soak in the riverside scenery and landmarks that have put Liverpool on the map. Our expert commentary will make you feel right at home as you discover the things that make our city region so vibrant today. The cruise is a 'must do' as part of any visit to Liverpool.
No tour of Liverpool is complete without taking in some Beatles history. The hometown of this legendary band, Liverpool houses the award-winning Beatles Story exhibition. Visit the rock-themed attraction – spread over two sites – to learn about the band and its lasting impact on the history of music. Full of fun memorabilia, rare photographs and interactive exhibits, the Beatles Story is full for all ages! Ticket includes shuttle service between sites.
Home to Liverpool F.C. since the 19th century, Anfield isn’t just a stadium—it’s an icon of British sports history. On a behind-the-scenes tour, you’ll enjoy special access to the landmark, and will walk in the footsteps of Liverpool’s most famous players. Discover the Player’s Tunnel and visit the Away Team Dressing Room, learn more from your audio headset, and enjoy admission to the LFC Story.
Enjoy this tour like no other when you book this elite experience, with a uniformed chauffeur driving a replica of John Lennon’s iconic Rolls-Royce Phantom. Join a maximum of five other travelers to see the sights, from houses where the band members grew up through to the spot that inspired Strawberry Fields Forever (only open on certain days). Take home a guide to fuel your Beatles obsession further.
Beatles fans visiting Liverpool—this is the tour for you. Instead of exploring the city on foot, set off on a coach tour—the ideal way to cover lots of ground and tick off more Beatles-related sights in less time. During the tour, enjoy regular photo stops—including Penny Lane, Strawberry Field, the childhood home of Paul McCartney, and The Cavern Club—where the Beatles performed 292 times.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Liverpool?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Liverpool according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Liverpool are 1 hour or less?
Hop on Hop Off Buses in Liverpool that are 1 hour or less are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Liverpool are taking additional safety precautions?
These Liverpool experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip the line Tickets
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St. Peter’s Church Tours & Tickets
- Metropolitan Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Anfield Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Penny Lane Tours & Tickets
- Aintree Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Radio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon) Tours & Tickets
- Walker Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Sefton Park Tours & Tickets
- Merseyside Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Spaceport Tours & Tickets
- Magical Beatles Museum Tours & Tickets
- Palm House (Sefton Park) Tours & Tickets
- Strawberry Field Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets