Top Liverpool Mountain Bike Tours
2 Liverpool Mountain Bike Tours | All Liverpool Tours
A Beatles tour of Liverpool is a must for fans of the Fab Four and traveling by electric bike means you can cover more ground. Pedal your way through Liverpool’s music history, stopping to see where Paul McCartney and John Lennon grew up, and visiting memorable locations such as Strawberry Field, Eleanor Rigby’s Grave, and Penny Lane.
Get to know Liverpool and see more sights in less time than you could on foot with this small-group bike tour. With a guide, pedal through the streets and enjoy photo stops at highlights such as the two Cathedrals, Albert Dock, and the Cavern Club, all while learning about Liverpool’s history. Ideal for day-trippers and weekend visitors who want to cover the sights in the shortest time possible, the tour includes a bike and helmet.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Liverpool are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Liverpool may have limited interaction with crowds:
- 3.5-Hour Small-Group Beatles Tour of Liverpool by Electric Bike
- Liverpool City Center Small-Group Bike Tour
Things to do near Liverpool
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England