Top Limon City Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Nature and Wildlife
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
3 results | All Limon Tours
Support wildlife conservation in a lush rainforest setting with a trip from Limon Port to the Jaguar Rescue Center and La Ceiba Private Reserve Release Site. You’ll learn about efforts to protect Costa Rica wildlife and introduce species back into the wild, see rescued animals up close, and take a walk through their rainforest habitat.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Exotic boat tour on the border between Costa Rica and Nicaragua for plant observation and wild life in its natural habitat, with stops to know important aspects about the main economic products of Costa Rica plus a Limón City Tour on the main historical buildings.
Explore the Costa Rican jungle at night on this short guided walking tour in Tortuguero National Park. You’ll join your tour guide after sun set and wander the open trails where you’ll typically spot nocturnal creatures like snakes and frog species, as well as opossums, sloths, lizards, and tamanduas (a type of anteater).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best City Tours in Limon?
The best City Tours in Limon according to Viator travelers are:
- Jaguar Rescue Center from Limon
- Exotic Boat Tour for wild life observing with Limon City Tour
- Night Walk in Tortuguero
What City Tours in Limon are taking additional safety precautions?
What City Tours in Limon are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Drake Bay
- Things to do in Puerto Jiménez
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in La Fortuna
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Osa Peninsula & Gulfo Dulce