Top Lima Extreme Sports
153 results | All Lima Tours
* A traveler said: "Great group leader - took time to explain and made sure were at a good pace. Lima is an easy city to bike in"
* A traveler said: "I had heard that the Larco Museum and the Magic water circuit were two things I should see in Lima. This tour was a perfect way to see them both. The tour even included a stop for a Pisco sour and a traditional sandwich at one of the oldest bars in Lima."
* A traveler said: "Suzanne was AMAZING! She was not only very pleasant, but her knowledge of Lima and Peru in general was outstanding! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting a rich historical experience of Lima."
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Lima, and it was a great day, well worth the tour. Not only get the grand city view, but also the history of Peru in wonderful Larco Museum, with drive-through of many lovely streets. Our driver and tour guide are pleasant company too."
* A traveler said: "Lima bike tour with gogo was fantastic. Great way to see the city and to see parts of the city you might not normally venture too. Williams spoke great English and gave great insight into the city and its history. Well organised, with great bikes and even a stop for gelato on the way back. Definitely recommed!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s definitely worth going! The tour guide was so helpful to make sure you make the most out of your experience!"
* A traveler said: "I scheduled this tour knowing very little about the Water Circuit. I finished the tour feeling somewhat of an expert thanks to my wonderful guide, Juana. I will not provide any details about the park in this review and I want everyone to be as surprised as I. The Water Circuit is truly awe-inspiring; I could have easily spent many hours enjoying the Circuit. Juana was very knowledgeable not only about the park, but also about Peru in general. I asked her many questions unrelated to the Circuit and she was quick to answer and provide additional information without any prompting. It is clear she loves her job and her country. For me, the guide can make or break a tour; Juana definitely made this the best tour it could possibly be. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Giancarlo was an excellent guide! I had a great time. I was the only person on the tour and it was very personable. He also gave me recon for the rest of my stay in Lima! Would definitely do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw wonderful things on a short but well-spent time. Julio, our guide, was absolutely lovely, and helped me so much with my sea-illness (which by the way was ok, I was the only one who got it on the really good-quality boat)"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing. Its a must when visiting Lima. Our Guide Ximena was very good and explained everything. She was also fun to be around during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Carlos. Highly recommended both the tour and especially Carlos. Wish we could take him on the rest of our excursions :-)"
* A traveler said: "Everything went very smooth. Excellent tour guide... Very thorough and knowledgeable!! Always willing to go that little extra to make our group seem special.. Couldn't have asked for a nicer tour guide (Jessica) or a nicer tour!! Worth every penny!! (We enjoyed everything, but the only exclusion was the sandwich we were supposed to receive!!!"
* A traveler said: "Only company that offered round-trip service to the airport at an unbeatable price. Great communication every step of the way. Our pick-up time to get to the airport was at 3:30 am and I received a reminder the day prior. I highly recommend Diego and his awesome team!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience local cuisine in a short time. The restaurants were varied and interesting, the food was delicious and the guide very informative. A great evening out"
* A traveler said: "If you have limited time to wander around Lima, this tour is worth the time. We were able to spend a little time walking around Barranco (including a visit to the Bridge of Sighs) and learned quite a lot about that area and Chorillo during the bus ride to Pachacamac. I would have loved to spend more time in Barranco, but there simply wasn't enough time within a four hour tour. The tour of Pachacamac was managed in a manner which made the most of our time. Do not worry when you take the bus past some of the buildings or walls. You will have a good view of everything on the stops the bus will make and especially from the Sun Temple. Be prepared for a hike uphill to the Temple. It is absolutely worth it, but make sure everyone in your party wears shoes meant for walking (trainers or hiking shoes); you will probably regret wearing sandals. Our tour guide, Kaiser, was excellent. He knew all of the areas we visited very well, and shared stories/information we were not likely to come across on our own. He was very receptive to questions and seemed to genuinely enjoy his job."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our tour guide was very personable and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "If you have a few hours to kill I highly recommend a trip to this temple. It's got an interesting exhibit and you get to walk up to the ruins. The view at the top of temple of the sun is worth a hike, you could see the ocean, the valley and the entire complex."
* A traveler said: "Great guides, great experience from pick-up to drop-off. Lots of different foods and history. Especially loved the fruits."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. It was very informative and we got to see so much in one day. I am not a big fan of museums, but our guide Pamela made it extremely interesting. The history of this country is fascinating. Thanks for a day we will never forget. And a big shout out to Jorge who handles Lima crazy traffic like a pro!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful museum. Unique discovery of pre colombian art and civilization from Peru. And wonderful services"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and we had the whole museum to ourselves almost. It was amazing. The ambiance for dinner was very romantic as well. We would definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)
- Huaca Pucllana
- Archbishop’s Palace of Lima
- Presidential Palace
- Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)
- Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)
- Larco Museum (Museo Larco)
- Pedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)
- Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)
- Lima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)
- Church and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)
- Lima Plaza Mayor
- ChocoMuseo Miraflores
- Plaza San Martin
- Lima Cruise Port
- National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History
- Dédalo Arte y Artesanía
- Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)
- Huanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon