Top Lille Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Lille Tours
French cuisine is renowned around the world and this hands-on cooking class reveals the secrets behind some of the most popular dishes. Prepare a variety of regional or seasonal dishes with a local chef at their home and learn the techniques needed to recreate them at home. Finally, sit down with your host for a delicious home-cooked dinner, accompanied by French wine and an indulgent dessert.
Taking safety measures
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cooking Classes in Lille are taking additional safety precautions?
What Cooking Classes in Lille are good for avoiding crowds?
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Villa Cavrois
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Champagne