Top Lille Classes & Workshops
3 Lille Classes & Workshops | All Lille Tours
French cuisine is renowned around the world and this hands-on cooking class reveals the secrets behind some of the most popular dishes. Prepare a variety of regional or seasonal dishes with a local chef at their home and learn the techniques needed to recreate them at home. Finally, sit down with your host for a delicious home-cooked dinner, accompanied by French wine and an indulgent dessert.
The activity that I offer you will allow you to make your cosmetic products yourself. Natural (organic) products. You can choose the smell of your product, the color etc and above all you will make your product according to your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Lille?
What tours in Lille are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Lille are good for avoiding crowds?
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Villa Cavrois
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
Things to do near Lille
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Amiens
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Antwerp
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Canterbury
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Picardy