Top Liberia Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Liberia Tours
Experience popular Costa Rican activities on this combination adventure tour. First, hop on an off-road buggy and hit the area's rugged terrain, riding through rivers and over mountain trails. You’ll head to a sloth rescue refuge, which rehabilitates injured, orphaned, or confiscated wildlife. The habitats are designed to provide a natural setting for the animals and allows visitors to experience up-close, safe viewing of sloths, monkeys, jaguars, toucans, pumas, and more. The tour ends with a stop at different area beaches.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Liberia are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Liberia are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley