* A traveler said: "1 hour of hiking for 60 seconds of fun.... and well worth it. Really enjoyed learning about this baby volcano as we hiked up. The guide was personable, fun, and well educated. Great experience, highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a private walking tour with Alex on December 22, 2017. He was amazing!! He showed us the sights and gave us an in-depth understanding of the city's history. We really enjoyed the cathedral visit and going to the roof - spectacular sight and scenery. This tour is a great way to see Leon by foot. Alex, you spoiled us!!"
* A traveler said: "We wish we did the tour at the beginning of our nica trip! Learned a lot about local fruits and drinks. Memo (sorry if I spell it wrong) was an amazing guide, it is as like walking around with a good friend who explained everything to you. We did the tour in the evening, so memo bought a lot of fruits (Nicaragua has so much more to offer than piña and watermelon) and we ate them in front of the cathedral because the markets were already closed. After that we walked to some other places and ended at a dinner place. If you do the day tour you will walk through the local market. Highly recommend the tour if you are in León, do it at the beginning of your trip if possible so you can enjoy the food you learn about on the rest of your trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley