Top Las Vegas Tours by Duration
409 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "This was awesome! Great service from the operator contacting for pick up, everything was on time, friendly, and our pilot was hilarious! It’s worth it to at least do it once! Great quick view of the city!"
* A traveler said: "The the view from the top of the bus and we were able to see more than we would have walking. Our tour guide, Lindsey, was outstanding! I can’t think how this could have been better."
* A traveler said: "Chris was an awesome tour guide! Knowledgable, funny, took great pictures, and kept the tour moving I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The trip was perfect. Our driver was Thomas who was a hilarious but informative guide during the ride. The many interesting sites were made easy to see/find because of the heads up nature of our drive. Great photo ops! And of course the Grand Canyon and skywalk did not disappoint even in 108 degree temperatures."
* A traveler said: "The ride at the very top you could see for miles just breathe taking. Very much worth the effort to get on this ride."
* A traveler said: "Fun and knowledgeable guide. Clean comfortable bus. Efficient lunch service. No complaints. Good experience."
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the town and learn some of the background of the place. Really enjoyed the night tour. The guide was very funny and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "I’ve learned a lot of Las Vegas through Johnny the tour guide, he’s quite funny a d witty . He gave us all the information of cautions and rules to make our trip easier . Also the bus driver Leon is always on time and provided us with a lot of icy waters for the hot weather ."
* A traveler said: "Was 2nd trip to the South Rim Grand Canyon. This tour took a walk around the South Rim. Just breathtaking views! Our guide was Jorge and driver Dawn. Both very professional and friendly. Long day, appropriate number of stops No better way to see the Rim! Pictures don’t do the Beauty of the canyon justice. You have to go to feel the beauty!"
* A traveler said: "It was so amazing from beginning to the end. The staff was so friendly. The guy on the boat made all of us feel like VIPs"
* A traveler said: "Matt was Awesome!!! Good Driver!! Best Tour Guide!!! Nice Comfortable Ride!!! This tour was fun and very educational. I would do it again. We got alot of Bang for the Buck!!! From the views, the beach, Hollywood and the trip back to our resort everything was great."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time they were helpful nice the pilot was cool went through all the safety rules first but made it fun for everyone on board had a great time flying over the las Vegas lights would do it again I will be recommending to friends and family thanks"
* A traveler said: "Nothing like a little flight after a walk in the town. Short and sweet but worth the price. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The sharks and saw fish were really active and close. Got some really good video of both for the kids to watch."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience!! The instructors were definitely the best and funny!! I would tell anyone coming to Vegas to try this out"
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Lots of picture opportunities. Wish we had more private time with the figures but overall it was a very cool experience."
* A traveler said: "Andy and wesley was the stuff I felt like home the laughs the friendly greeting Andy also is a great teacher"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome show!! The artist’s singing and dancing was authentic and pure MJ. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My daughter loves outdoor activities and this was a perfect birthday tour for her. Zack our tour guide was fabulous. Provided a lot of information along the way and great extra tips for the rest of our stay in Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Its incredibly, too hight, ita beautiful view for real. If you are in Vegas with wife or girlfriend you need to be here."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and tour guide extraordinaire Derek was amazing. He was punctual, funny, and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great pickup at downtown hotel. Our driver/tour guide gave us some local history as we picked up other guests on the Strip and drove through Boulder City to the Dam. We had 4 different stops around the Dam with plenty of time for pictures, touring, and lunch. The return trip was equally informative and we loved every moment of this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour the driver/ tour guide was awesome. Yes I will tell my friends about it. When I visit Vegas I will call your company. B Blessed"
* A traveler said: "Celeste was an engaging and knowledgeable guide. We fully enjoyed her sense of humor and perspective."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman