Top Las Vegas Sightseeing Tours
331 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable experience! Seeing the sites while on the bus tour was great. Our host was very informative giving us info on different places on the Strip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Pilot right speed. Great view Vegas Strip Hotels Free Champagne drinks at lobby Everything clean!"
* A traveler said: "The sights that i would not be able to see if it wasn't for the tour. The bus ride was exceptional n the tour guide has only bewn working foe a week did an exceptional job as well"
* A traveler said: "Was really fun and exciting especially if you never have been on a helicopter. Highly recommend it. Pilot was fun. Next the Grand Canyon flight!!"
* A traveler said: "All of it. Guide was Harrison, he was great. Info was great. Whole dam thing was great! Food was great!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Tilman Bridge and been up-close with Long Horn Sheep Very exciting and plenty of exercise"
* A traveler said: "First off the tour bus man Mr. Ozzie was fantastic. He made my husband and I ride to the Grand Canyon wonderful. He talked about everything, he had some jokes told us about things we never knew. The Experience was just amazing. I would definitely ask for him if I go back out there again for that tour. There and back the bus ride was great."
* A traveler said: "The canyon & hoover dam are something to see and experience. We loved it. Special shout out to Ron & Ralph too, they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "The entire thing was memorable as it was my first time! The staff were amazing especially Joey and Alex!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Laila was amazing! She was very informative and kept the entire tour interesting. Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time this awesome and the tour made it all the better! I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Love the desert scenery. Staff was amazing too. I highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views amazing pilot she was great! The flight was very smooth. One of the most fun things we've ever done"
* A traveler said: "DeVaughn our tour bus driver made it wonderful!!! He kept our excitement up. Kept us informed. Smooth driver. Very personable and a great people person."
* A traveler said: "We were taken to wonderful places to hike. Brief hikes but beautiful. Appreciated the information the driver provided. He was informed and dependable."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so professional and the entire experience was effortless. The pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt completely safe in the air."
* A traveler said: "Wade was an amazing tour guide! Very nice and informative. I only wish we could have stopped by the TMC on Crenshaw were Nipsey Hussle died. But overall it was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Paul our guide was very informative a provided a very relaxing tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants a complete experience of Red Rock."
* A traveler said: "Not only was the tour wonderful, our driver was terrific. Her name is Jackie and would highly recommend her to my friends."
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Get every angle of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim! Comfortable bus trip and excellent tour guide. Highly Recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour it was worth every penny and the hours to get there... If you are having doubts about going please trust me and go... The place is magical and the view is amazing, the tour company is very good, serious, punctual and the tourist guides are very nice."
* A traveler said: "The mountains were stunning and our tour guide tj was so knowledgable and brought so much meaning to the beautiful things we saw . He was funny smart and personable and really loves his job and people ! Thank u so much TJ"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman