Top Las Vegas Outdoor Activities
399 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. From pick up to river time to drop off. Every thing organized extremely well. Our guide Preston was amazing. He was there whenever you needed anything. Would highly recommend this trip as an excellent daytime activity!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great little zip over the Linq area. We went at night so that was very cool. The ride is short but fun. Staff is friendly and efficient. The whole process felt very safe. The line was very long earlier in the evening so we went back and did this later, around 11 pm."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome!! Our guide Rowdy was fun and informative. We will definitely book the 5hr tour when we return."
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "This experience was awesome from the beginning to the end. Our instructor was amazing. We would definitely come again."
* A traveler said: "The ride was fun and the scenery beautiful. Our guide was very friendly and had lots of good stories."
* A traveler said: "Miranda and Bailey are wonderful tour guides. They made it fun and educational. I recommend doing this tour. I loved my horse Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Coolest experience! Beautiful ! My horse Smokey was so good And the food was great got the steak! Fire was a nice touch at end"
* A traveler said: "The landscape, very smooth ride, tour guides were awesome, very fun and unique experience, and the trail dogs were cool too!"
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Getting deep into a beautiful, otherworldly landscape. Just the right amount of workout, uet very enjoyable and awesome."
* A traveler said: "OMG, We had a great experience from pick up to drop off. The guides were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. 100% recommend for a fun day in the desert."
* A traveler said: "Asia was awesome and made the experience unforgettable. My son has anxiety issues and she handled it like a pro. She was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing and we had the best time. I was worried about the HEAT in pants on a 97 degree day but it wasn’t bad. Best part for me actually was interacting with the dogs. Hooligan, Bandit and Snowflake took the trek with us and were so cute and fun."
* A traveler said: "Vic our tour instructor was AMAZING! He was very patient, kind and ensured we had the best experience. 100 stars to Vic. We would definitely do this again and would request Vic."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge our pilot had about hot air balloons. It’s definitely about the experience and it’s an experience you don’t want to miss."
* A traveler said: "Driving coaches were amazing ! Truly an excellent experience Options on the cars was over the top . Best money i have ever spent in Vegas"
* A traveler said: "The views were beautiful!!!! The tour guides were amazing they were very knowledgeable about the land, the animals, and the history of the land!!! If you want a great experience book with these guys"
* A traveler said: "Steve (scooter Steve) and Jeff were awesome! A great combination of safety and training and incredible red rock facts and history! Highly, highly recommended! Take this trip!"
* A traveler said: "I would like to start off by thanking our tour guide Tony for all the wonderful picture suggestions and camera shots of us."
* A traveler said: "I had an Amazing solo trip with my amazing tour guide, Julioo! He was very detailed and I felt safe the entire time. It was an awesome day. The weather was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Laying flat and going off the ground. It was different. It was scary but fun. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "One of the BEST experience!!! If you are in Vegas it’s a must to take that tour. The guys who guide you through this tour are great !!!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time!I would highly suggest, our guide was knowledgeable and friendly.A few in my group had never been on a horse before, our guide was patient and walked us through every step."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tuscany Casino
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Alibi Las Vegas
- The Dome At Container Park
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- The D Las Vegas
- Four Queens Casino
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman