Top Las Vegas Private and Luxury
101 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent Pilot right speed. Great view Vegas Strip Hotels Free Champagne drinks at lobby Everything clean!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The entire crew was nice, fun, and professional! We had such a great time, definitely something I would recommend. Shoutout to Mike & David! 😊"
* A traveler said: "Great experience everyone should try once in a lifetime especially the Mountain and colorful rocks in Las Vegas what a experience. 👍"
* A traveler said: "First off the tour bus man Mr. Ozzie was fantastic. He made my husband and I ride to the Grand Canyon wonderful. He talked about everything, he had some jokes told us about things we never knew. The Experience was just amazing. I would definitely ask for him if I go back out there again for that tour. There and back the bus ride was great."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Tilman Bridge and been up-close with Long Horn Sheep Very exciting and plenty of exercise"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time would do again , Having a Great tour guide made all the difference thanks again nick for taking the time to shows us a great experience on our first kayak tour ."
* A traveler said: "Pick up was great. Guide, Rigo, gave a lot of good information and made regular stops to accommodate everyone. Got some great sights and great photos. Did the helicopter ride with boat trip, great extra."
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Wade was an amazing tour guide! Very nice and informative. I only wish we could have stopped by the TMC on Crenshaw were Nipsey Hussle died. But overall it was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "One of the BEST experience!!! If you are in Vegas it’s a must to take that tour. The guys who guide you through this tour are great !!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide is very knowledgeable and accommodating. He offered to take pictures of us from the best spots to take pictures from."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great. The views were amazing. The tour guides were fun and knowledgeable. Mike and Jarrod for the kayaking tour were really fun. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great operation. Friendly and accommodating. Emphasis on safety and professionalism. Keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "Very fun peaceful experience. Watched the sun come up over the mountains. I’d definitely try it again"
* A traveler said: "Amazing views amazing pilot she was great! The flight was very smooth. One of the most fun things we've ever done"
* A traveler said: "This was THE premier experience for us and our photographer was amazing!!! 100+ photos and every single one was worth putting in a frame."
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The views were beautiful!!!! The tour guides were amazing they were very knowledgeable about the land, the animals, and the history of the land!!! If you want a great experience book with these guys"
* A traveler said: "Everything with the transfer from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport went very well. I would suggest communicating by email with vendor via the viator site because sometimes they may be hard to get on the phone. Drivers were on time and stopped by market so we could get snacks and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Don was an extremely knowledgeable guide. He made the tour very enjoyable and was always making sure that we were having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Laila was amazing! She was very informative and kept the entire tour interesting. Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time this awesome and the tour made it all the better! I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "DeVaughn our tour bus driver made it wonderful!!! He kept our excitement up. Kept us informed. Smooth driver. Very personable and a great people person."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Fortification Hill
- Count's Kustoms
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman