Top Las Vegas Dam Tours
14 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience everyone should try it once in lifetime especially Las Vegas at night. Good Good 👍"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mrs.Pam was simply amazing! She was very knowledgeable, personable and nice. She stayed on schedule; however, we didn’t feel rushed! We loved every aspect of the tour. The Hoover Dam was beautiful! A nice getaway from the hustle & bustle of Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Skywalk awesome experience. Great views. Best part of tour.well organized. Breathe taking experience"
* A traveler said: "The bus depot was hard to find with no signs or instructions given. We had to inquire from others as to where we needed to go. It was very confusing. The hostess was friendly and helpful once we got there."
* A traveler said: "Harrison and Robert were great! Love the tour with Harrison as a guide. Learned a lot about Dam and Las Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Very safe ride with harness and safety protocols. Great time that ended too soon. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I toured the western side of the Grand Canyon with Comedy on Deck tours. It was an A+ experience all around. Anthony was a great tour guide and Leon was a fabulous driver. The bus was air conditioned and comfortable. There were planned stops for breakfast and lunch and ample time to explore both Eagle’s Point and Guano Point."
* A traveler said: "Every moment Was an unforgettable experience, excellent service and everything on time. I World do it a thousand times more."
* A traveler said: "The adrenaline was awesome. Great experience would do again. We got the couples RZR. Great guides. Awesome views."
* A traveler said: "The sights that i would not be able to see if it wasn't for the tour. The bus ride was exceptional n the tour guide has only bewn working foe a week did an exceptional job as well"
* A traveler said: "Learning how to kayak! Preston was great , very kind as I brought the rear. Loved the stop for a dip, snacks, and the hike. The river was so clear and green, the cave grotto lovely. Thanks for pick up at hotel also."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and one of the guides was Celeste. She knew so much about the land, water, plants and history of the area. She helped to make the experience fun and very easy! John was also a pleasure! The river was gorgeous! The kayaks and equipment were great. Easy pick up from the Las Vegas strip to nature in an hour! Highly recommend Blazin Paddles!"
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the old and new strip. Knowledgeable guides and great advise. The bus stops close to the resorts and venues so you can get around and get off to where you need to be."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman