Cashman Field Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Built in 1983, Cashman Field in downtown Las Vegas has been home field for the Triple-A Las Vegas 51s (an affiliate of the New York Mets) since it first opened. The 9,334-seat stadium, named after James “Big Jim” Cashman (a Vegas entrepreneur who donated the land), also hosts at least one spring training game each season. The Padres, Mariners, White Sox, Cubs, Athletics and Dodgers have all played in front of crowds at Cashman. During the baseball offseason, the stadium hosts a variety of other events.
Cashman Field is part of the larger Cashman Center, which comprises the stadium, a 1,898-seat theater, meeting rooms and 98,100 square feet of exhibit space.
Parking at Cashman Field can be a challenge on busy game days, so plan to either show up early or wear good walking shoes.
Address: 850 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA 89101, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Cashman Field
No results found!
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California