Adventuredome is America’s largest indoor theme park, and is situated within the Circus Circus resort in Las Vegas. The park is connected to the hotel via a large glass dome, and features various rides and attractions, from huge roller coaster rides to family friendly games and activities.
One of Adventuredome’s most popular rides is the Canyon Blaster, the world's only indoor double-loop, double-corkscrew roller coaster, which reaches speeds of up to 55mph. Other attractions include a pirate ship, slingshot, bumper cars, video arcades, rock climbing, FX movies, and clown shows.
Because the park is all located inside, it is not affected by the weather and is open all year round. In October, the Adventuredome transforms into ‘Fright Dome’ – an alternative Halloween-themed park.
Tours and tickets to Experience Adventuredome
What are Adventuredome hours of operation?
Should I book Adventuredome tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Adventuredome 2021?
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California