Top Larnaca Underground Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Larnaca Tours
Relax and enjoy your journey back to Larnaca International Airport in our air-conditioned Private Vehicle. Your driver will collect you from your hotel or private accommodation ensuring a smooth and stress free transfer.
This coastal walk connects Konnos beach at the northern tip of Cape Greko park with Glyky Nero beach in Ayia Napa. The route is 10 km long on the rocky coast. Cape Greko park is a small park between the bustling beach resorts of Ayia Napa and Protaras. The itinerary (a possible stretch of it is on Aphrodite trail) goes by major attractions in the area including the group of sea caves in Agia Napa, the group of sea caves of Cape Greko (known as Palathkia 'ie Palaces), as well as Ammos Tou Kambouri beach, Kermia beach, Kamara tou Koraka natural arch and Agioi Anargyroi chapel (and adjacent cave). Cape Greko park is a good destination also for birdwatchers, especially during spring migration. The waters are usually very calm on the east side. In the hot season sea turtles visit the area to feed. In older times the Mediterranean monk seal was also around - now a few individuals are spotted here sporadically.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Book a shared arrival transfer from Larnaca International Airport to your hotel, and enjoy a stress-free start to your trip in Cyprus. It’s a simple, cost-effective option that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This air-conditioned shuttle travels to Larnaca, Limassol, Ayia Napa and Protaras.
Drink and eat your way through the Troodos Mountains on a full-day, small-group gourmet tour that features Cypriot wine, coffee, and snacks. An included tasting at an award-winning winery highlights the island’s historic commandaria wine, and you’ll pause at a traditional village to explore cobblestone streets and a local café. With a guide to handle the Troodos Mountains’ narrow, winding roads, you can relax and enjoy the wine.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Underground Tours in Larnaca?
The best Underground Tours in Larnaca according to Viator travelers are:
What Underground Tours in Larnaca are taking additional safety precautions?
These Larnaca experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Underground Tours in Larnaca are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Larnaca may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Cappadocia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets