Top Langkawi Bus Tours
71 results | All Langkawi Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very friendly and knowledgeable.. my kids had fun at all and we all enjoyed the trip. Hotel Pick up and drop off services was great ! Punctually.."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day, from the moment we were picked up by our private driver, yo the unexpected stops to waterfalls on the way, even arranged for the glass bottom canle car!! It was a brilliant day made all the better by Dean our driver, viukd not recommend it highly enough@@"
* A traveler said: "It was our first time on jet ski but everything went very smoothly. Our instructor Ryan was very patient and helpful. Very good experience, I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of the islands with many activities, great boat riding and comfortable, not too many people in the boat (about 5-7)"
* A traveler said: "Good clean vehicle, lots of room with just the 2 of us, air conditioned & given water. Only short coming, made for short people so no room for legs."
* A traveler said: "Abu was waiting for us at the airport and a quick ride to our hotel. We arranged for him to take us out the next day around the island and the itinerary he put together was amazing. We saw it all and he did not rush us at all. Booked him to take us to our cruise ship and then after we returned back to the airport. An amazing driver"
* A traveler said: "We booked the glass bottom which included the express pass and it was worth the extra few bucks. If you don't want to wait on lines and short on time definitely get the express pass or you can be on line for hours! We placed the order through viator the morning prior so it was a bit late but the company Asni Tours & Travel came through and emailed the confirmation info later that evening. They were also very easy to communicate with via whatsapp."
* A traveler said: "Hi, Great service from the company, emailed me all the relevant details and very professional service when we arrived. Will certainly use them again on my return to langkawi"
* A traveler said: "What a fun trip staff are amazing and you can have as much to drink as you want the weather wasn't great the night we went and we didn't think we would see a great sun set but amazingly we did ! The salt water jacuzzi was a jump into the sea and float behind the boat were the staff passed drinks to you so funny it was well organised ."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour if you’re into nature - and I mean really into nature as there are no hiking trails. This is a true jungle trek! Very knowledgable and friendly guide. I recommend wearing long pants, so it’s easier to move in the jungle and the branches of bushes or trees won’t scratch you. Would go again any time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Half-Day Langkawi Island Hopping by Boat
- Private Tour in Langkawi with SkyBridge and Langkawi Cable Car
- Langkawi Archipelago Jet Ski Tour Including Dayang Bunting Island
- Private Day Tour of Langkawi with Cable Car and Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
- Private Tanjung Rhu Village and Mangroves by Boat in Langkawi
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Galeria Perdana
- Oriental Village Langkawi
- Tanjung Rhu
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra