Top La Romana Outdoor Activities
31 results | All La Romana Tours
* A traveler said: "The 3 pit stops was a real island feel and experience. The sugar fields being able to cut and peel and taste the sugar cane rew like that. Riding down to the river and being among the locals was true island experience. But best of all the Cacoa Tour the demonstration of how coco is made and the rich smell of it will never forget. Thank you been telling my friends about this excursion and how they should definitely go and experience it"
* A traveler said: "It was a real beautiful day. One day in paradise. We began with the catamaran. Very good vibes and lot of fun with the animation. After the beach of Saona was incredible, wonderful. After we came back with speed boat and did a stop in blue lagoon. Swim and show sea star. Exactly confirm to the description. Many thanks for this day. Just so sad to have loose photo taken by a professional"
* A traveler said: "First time ziplining - both my partner and I loved the experience SO MUCH! The thrill is amazing as well as the staff. Absolutely amazing and will definitely be going again!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver and tour guide were both amazing. We learned a lot on our trip and had a truly enjoyable experience. Very pleased and would recommend 10/10."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was prompt, courteous and very professional. Got to the Airport in a very timely manner, even though there were detours on route because of highway construction."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and no problems! The wall and Aquarium dive sites was amazing! Pickup and drop off from hotel was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip during the week to see the life of Dominican Republic in action. True life and culture."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was right on time and the price was better than competitors. Very happy with our experience. Would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Professional and patient. We were running late. Would highly recommend for peace of mind. Good price."
* A traveler said: "I can’t swim so I didn’t snorkel, kayak, paddleboard or do any other of the other water activities but I enjoyed my time so much! I just enjoyed the time to sit, read and look out at the beautiful view. It was nice to get a complimentary massage. Also, the complimentary drinks and food was good. I especially liked the chips and salsa. Don’t expect to see many animals; I think there were only three small enclosures. I recommend this especially if you want to attend the snorkeling lessons!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! I would love to do it again! Our tour guides were amazing and the most friendly. I loved that they had a sense of humor. Anyone who wants to experience these excursions.... PLEASE DO SO!"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful. We had a good time. The so called "natural pool" was amazing, we took pictures with starfish, my daughter and niece loved it."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, fun, and entertaining. The diving was amazing and the dive master was able to point out amazing fish and rays. Drinks provided were excellent and the beach and food was too. Overall 10/10 would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Started off bad by not being picked up in the morning, but the guide was extremely accommodating by getting us a private driver to get us to the catamaran on time. Very good lunch at the island. Then headed up to the horses to ride up to the waterfall. The guides with the horses were very nice and helpful. Long day."
* A traveler said: "It was a great time. The ocean is beautiful, but BE CAREFUL OF THE ROCKS, and the boat rides were amazing. I liked relaxing on the catamaran, best. We got the lobster deal and it was seasoned well too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island