Top La Jolla Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
1 result | All La Jolla Tours
Sort by: Featured
This incredible experience will start and end at the same location and has FREE parking. I am an expert guide and amatuer photographer. I will guide you into the most spectacular and hard to reach areas where others have never even heard about! We will descend into an incredible slot canyon with opportunities for one of a kind photos and breathtaking views of the sparkling Pacific Ocean. We will hike the sands of a secluded beach until we reach the mouth of our canyon where we will climb a short rope into a majestic and beautiful green Grotto with a waterfall. We will visit amazing sandstone slot canyons and wind caves on our trek. The hike up is strenuous at times but you will be rewarded with a 20 million dollar view as we summit magnificent cliffs. The experience will leave you with memories and pictures that will last a lifetime!
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. This was an unforgettable experience! Even though the actual hike was challenging, the views were well worth it and we had fun the whole time."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in La Jolla are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in La Jolla may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada