Top La Fortuna de San Carlos Natural Attractions
19 results | All La Fortuna de San Carlos Tours
* A traveler said: "The cooking class was great! We learned delicious Costa Rican dishes. Our teacher/ chef (Ellie) was the best!"
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable hike in heavy rain and while we didn’t get to see the teal colors, our guide was humorous and delightful. Very knowledgeable about the rain forest and the animals. We lucked out in seeing a snake and toucans! Delicious lunch and great ride up and back. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazingggg! So knowledgeable and so friendly and so patient with all of our many questions. It's so cool to know about where chocolate comes from. Even my 8 year old daughter liked the tour! At the end we got to make our own flavors of chocolate which was very cool too! Great for families."
* A traveler said: "This whole trip was loaded with fun and adventure, our tour guides Tony and Erick were absolutely amazing, knowledgeable and entertaining. I had a great day and if I was gonna go back I would repeat this tour or really any tour with Tony and Eric since they have a true passion for what they do."
* A traveler said: "Incredible guides and such a wonderful way to see the volcano! Includes entrance to the hanging bridges park, so you can take that walk on your own, making the entire day a complete steal! Best thing we did in La Fortuna."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly. Fun trails with a variation in terrain which made it fun. It was not just flat fields, there were climbs, mud, and water. We're so glad we did this."
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "Great food and great teacher. Got the recipe afterwards right away. Very delicious meal that we made!"
* A traveler said: "David was amazing. We felt like we got a lot for our money, between the tour and the tastings. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time on this tour. It was very informative and the samples were delicious. A must have for the ideal costa rica experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The seven zip lines include views of the waterfall and the volcano, no hikes in the middle so it's easy even for less mobile people. There was only four of us on the tour and the guides were taking a good care of us."
* A traveler said: "Loved this excursion. My boys thought this was the best thing we have done since being in Costa Rica. The horses were fun our guide was super friendly and the water fall and the surroundings were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Very quick and very smooth experience. Absolutely amazing view! Worth every penny! Stairs are not too bad at all"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest