Top Kyoto Walking Tours
258 results | All Kyoto Tours
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "Had a great 2 day tour with Yasuna! She was very patient with us (a mixed group of varying fitness levels: an elderly granddad of 80+ and a young kid of 8). Loved seeing Ryoanji."
* A traveler said: "Mia, our guide was nothing short of fantastic. She gave local knowledge and more importantly a part of herself. She was passionate, informative and nothing short of exceptionable. Very good highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour . Guide was very knowledgeable and Gion is lovely to see at night and the walk was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "This is my second time booking the tour as I had a great time the first time. Ross was really great tour guide. It was the perfect tour for our trip in Kyoto. Highly recommended, a must do when in Kyoto!"
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour around the Saga-Arashiyama area. Lots of nature and great food. Guide was very kind and knowledgeable, he even gave us tips on what to do in Kyoto after the tour. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely tour which took us around the quiet streets of Kyoto to visit temples and shrines. The bikes were well maintained. The route was very flat so easy cycling"
* A traveler said: "Kiyomi was excellent guide. She is such a sweet helpful person. We learned so much about the sites we visited. I highly recommend the tour and especially Kiyomi"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our tour guide Peter! This was the best way to see all of Kyoto in one day. We learned a lot of interesting things about the city and culture in Kyoto. We stayed in Kyoto for 4 days and this was definitely the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Night time tour through the streets of Kyoto that was equal parts informative and funny. So many great historical, cultural, religious and political insights accompanied with some excellent food stops! Definitely worth booking, particularly if it is your first time in Kyoto like it was ours"
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to spend the morning. Our tour guide brought us along a few temples and of course the bamboo garden hike area. It was very interesting. I was with two children aged 11 and 9 yrs who knew how to cycle. So if it was just adults, I'm sure you may get to see more."
* A traveler said: "Our half-day with Alexi Tsubasa could not have been better. We had asked her to help us get acquainted with just walking about in Kyoto as well as taking us to shops where we would see the work of some of Kyoto's best artisans. (Great preparation - she emailed us a map in advance of our arrival, pinpointing potential places to visit.) We had a great time, bought several precious items, and had Kyoto's best sukiyaki. But the best part of the entire experience was just meeting Alexi and spending time with her. It immediately felt like we had just arrived in Kyoto and met an old friend who wanted to show us around her hometown. She was a perfect. (She has friends in New York - we're hoping to see her again if she ever comes to visit.!)"
* A traveler said: "Mie was our tour guide who was excellent. She was flexible with her itinerary and we saw so much. When we return to Kyoto later in the year we'll ask for Mie again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "A nice guided walk in a pretty neighbourhood with a lot of history. Informative guide and nice small group size which makes it easy to hear and follow. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day! Kokoro was supper friendly and very knowledgeable. Learned a lot about Kyoto and look forward to the next visit. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed my time with my guide. I ate food I would not have tired and explored places I would go back to if I ever find myself again in Japan."
* A traveler said: "The bike tour took us through all the historical and cultural areas of Kyoto. Ben was so knowledgeable and Allowed us to go at our own pace. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Kyoto. Very professional company. Cheers Lance"
* A traveler said: "The instructor is very knowledgeable and friendly. The course took 1.5hr from basic knowledge to sake tasting with and without food. Amazing experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
- Nishi Hongan-ji Temple
- Pontocho Alley
- Ginkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)
- Daitoku-ji Temple
- Kyoto Handicraft Center
- Ryoan-ji Temple & Garden
- Tofuku-ji Temple
- Kyoto Tower
- Teramachi Street
- Eikan-do Zenrin-ji Temple
- Kamigamo Shrine
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- Hosen-in Temple
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Kamogawa River (Kamo River)
- Uji Bridge (Uji-bashi)
- Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum
- Myoshin-ji Temple
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture