Top Kyoto Travel & Transportation Services
43 results | All Kyoto Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an easy and efficient way to travel from Kyoto back to KIX for a very, very early morning flight."
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "Had a great 2 day tour with Yasuna! She was very patient with us (a mixed group of varying fitness levels: an elderly granddad of 80+ and a young kid of 8). Loved seeing Ryoanji."
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour . Guide was very knowledgeable and Gion is lovely to see at night and the walk was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Kiyomi was excellent guide. She is such a sweet helpful person. We learned so much about the sites we visited. I highly recommend the tour and especially Kiyomi"
* A traveler said: "Fun experience. Our instructor Nina walked us through the process of dying shibori scarves, then gave us a personal tour of the shibori museum above the classroom. Their instruction and supplies made it surprisingly easy to make a complex scarf design."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to spend a hot afternoon in Kyoto! Roy was careful in his teaching, helped me learn the process while supporting understanding it as well. Got a terrific piece of wrapped shibori out of it as well."
* A traveler said: "We can definitely recommend this service a very comfortable and on time transfer. We booked the shared service but ended up with a private transfer which was great The driver was very friendly and polite."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Byodo-in Temple
- Nishiki Market
- Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum
- Daitoku-ji Temple
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)
- Kyoto Station
- Heian Shrine (Heian Jingu)
- Eikan-do Zenrin-ji Temple
- Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
- Togetsu-kyo Bridge
- Uji Bridge (Uji-bashi)
- Kamigamo Shrine
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- Chionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)
- Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Trail
- Mimuroto-ji Temple
- Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)
- Jojakko-ji Temple
- Kyoto Tower
- Kodai-ji Temple
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture