Kiyomizu-dera Temple is one of Japan’s oldest and most eye-catching Buddhist temples. Its classic red pagoda has been influential to Japanese architecture for centuries. Located on a hilltop, Kiyomizu-dera Temple is also worth visiting for its sweeping views over Kyoto.
Ways to experience Kiyomizu-dera Temple
Browse. Filter. Book.
Running to Kyoto's attractive tourist spots like Kamo river, Kiyomizu Temple, Nanzenji Temple, Philosopher's Walk in Kyoto.Let's make a slow jogging with a professional guide.Running experience in the old capital must forge an unforgettably impressive memory for you.
What's the best way to experience Kiyomizu-dera Temple?
- Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Best of Kyoto Private Tour
- Day Trip by Bus to Kyoto from Osaka/Kyoto (with Halal Lunch)
- Private Tour - First Time - Kyoto! Visit All the "Must-See" Destinations!
- Private Tour - KAWAII Kyoto! Explore Geisha District in a Kimono!
Things to do near Kyoto
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Nara
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Takamatsu
- Things to do in Kanazawa
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Hakone
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Nara Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Kagawa Prefecture