Kiyomizu-dera Temple is one of Japan’s oldest and most eye-catching Buddhist temples. Its classic red pagoda has been influential to Japanese architecture for centuries. Located on a hilltop, Kiyomizu-dera Temple is also worth visiting for its sweeping views over Kyoto.
Tours and tickets to Experience Kiyomizu-dera Temple
Running to Kyoto's attractive tourist spots like Kamo river, Kiyomizu Temple, Nanzenji Temple, Philosopher's Walk in Kyoto.Let's make a slow jogging with a professional guide.Running experience in the old capital must forge an unforgettably impressive memory for you.
Should I book Kiyomizu-dera Temple tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kiyomizu-dera Temple 2021?
What's the best way to experience Kiyomizu-dera Temple?
- 5 Top Highlights of Kyoto with Kyoto Bike Tour
- Kyoto Cultural Forest, Shrine and Temple Tour with Options
- Sagano Romantic Train & Arashiyama, Kiyomizudera, Fushimi Inari Taisha Day Tour
- Kyoto welcome tour
Things to do near Kyoto
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture