Top Kuta Shows & Performances
4 Kuta Shows & Performances | All Kuta Tours
Uluwatu Temple is one of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, perched on a sea cliff along the south coast. On this tour, experience the temple at its most memorable during a sunset visit and watch a traditional Kecak dance as the sun sets. Afterwards, head to Jimbaran Beach for dinner on the beachfront and tuck into a delicious seafood platter including prawns, grilled fish, squid, and ‘kangkung’ (water spinach).
Enjoy a traditional and exclusive photoshoot and take your incredible Bali memories home with you on this private experience. Have fun dressing up in exquisite traditional costume with accessories, makeup and hairstyling all included so you’ll be sure to look the part. Capture incredible and unique photographs in front of stylish backdrops and make your Bali memories last beyond your holiday.
- Tour duration between 1:30 to 2:00 - Up to 10 person for a bus - Free flow champagne - Free flow beer - Free flow Smirnoff Ice - Snacks - English speaking sober driver/guide - Waitress to assist you - Security guard - Sound system for playing music - WiFi - Night party lights
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Enjoy the new experience watching Bali cultural show, Devdan show. Devdan show will introduce you cultural diversity of Indonesia through dynamic and entertaining visualization. The show combine traditional, modern, and contemporary dance. Also you can see world-class attraction and air acrobatic, dazzling costumes, and special high-technology effect. The sacred Bali and exotic Papua will mesmerize you. Also see the incredible Borneo and Mystical Kalimantan in the show. If your hotel is in Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Ayana, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur please tell us, the driver will pick you up at your hotel! Are you ready to have wonder show to spend your night?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shows & Performances in Kuta?
The best Shows & Performances in Kuta according to Viator travelers are:
- Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner on the Beach
- Bali Traditional Photo Shot
- Adventure Bubbly Package
- Bali Devdan Show Nusa Dua Admission with Transport
What tours in Kuta are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Kuta are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Kuta
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Tanjung Benoa
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Nusa Lembongan
- Things to do in Candidasa
- Things to do in Yogyakarta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Lombok
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in East Nusa Tenggara