Top Kuta Historical Tours
226 results | All Kuta Tours
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Guide was great and was happy to go back and get new bike when one of them broke. Wonderful scenery. Just remember to take cash for locker hire which they gave to us no charge and cafe stop."
* A traveler said: "Thank you again Ratih for the amazing street food tour in Kuta. She took me to all of the hot spots in Kuta to try out 6-7 different dishes from the locals that were just amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my street food tour here in Bali. I will definitely do it again when I come back to Bali."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day! I surfed in Kuta, great staff, great day overall! Had so much fun with my friends!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Wayan picked us up in his lovely van and drove us to Sanur. After a short boat ride we toured around Nusa Penida and saw some beautiful sights. We heard about the history and culture and had a delicious crispy chicken lunch. Wayan was most helpful especially as we are both a bit older and needed some extra care. A wonderful man. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience visiting Tanah lot temple and Uluwatu temple, with Kecak Dance. Padang Padang Beach is picturesque. But the highlight was the two temples and the breathtaking Kecak dance in the back drop of gorgeous sunset over the magnificent Indian Ocean. Our driver Wayan was very helpful. Hassle free. He was on time , very cordial and friendly, and made sure we had a great time. Thank you Wayan. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "it was very good..the driver tour guide is kind,approachable and very helpful. We had fun throughout the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Thanks to our driver Putu for making our trip so easy. Putu is a wonderful and very thoughtful guide; we felt really safe with him and appreciate his knowledge and sharing of Balinese culture. Uluwatu temple, wild monkeys, coffee plantation and the Keroc fire dance make for a great Balinese experience."
* A traveler said: "Overall, a very enjoyable tour which covered several 'must-see' locations. Our driver, while not a tour guide had a lot of local knowledge and provided many interesting facts. The only down side was that it rained all day - nothing that could be controlled by the organisers of this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour although there was a lot of driving. We did not mind this as we got to see a lot of the countryside. Guide was very informative. Lunch was an Indonesian buffet overlooking rice fields"
* A traveler said: "Incredible! Our Tour began with a friendly Driver/Guide Eddy, who took us local villages Tophati,Celuk and Batuan. We visited Ubud palace and Gunung Kawi Sebatu The Holy Water Temple and finally to the monkey forest. Value for money and many thanks to Edy..we had a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "We are really pleased on how the trip went! Our driver Wah was really more than a simple driver he was a real guide, he could answer at every questions we asked him. And that enhanced a lot the quality of our tour. The timing of the tour was well planned also and we saw everything without any stress to be late at the next step ! We loved so much how Wah handle the day that we asked him to plan another private trip in Nusa Dua which was also very well planned ! We would do it again any time !"
* A traveler said: "My husband, son & I did this trek on our 1st day to Bali. Absolutely amazing experience. Madi & Adi who picked us up from our resort in Ubud, and our tour guide 'We' who hiked with us to the top of the mountain were all super friendly and helpful. It was not an easy hike, especially starting a 2:30 am and We constantly encouraged us, and ensured we got to the top right in time for the sunrise. The views were totally worth it, all the way to the top as well as from the top. And 'We' took amazing pictures. I highly recommend this trekking tour to everyone who is up for the challenge."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Gusti picked us up as arranged and provided a fun filled day with no hassles and could not have done anything more for myself and 3 friends. He was a very experienced driver and looked after us and ensured we saw everything as promised. He was very informative, easy to understand and a very nice gentleman. I would highly recommend this tour and Gusti for anyone wanting a taste of Bali and everything it has to offer."
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Kuta
- Kuta to Bali
- Kuta to Ubud
- Kuta to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Kuta to Lovina
- Kuta to Denpasar
- Kuta to Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Kuta to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Kuta to Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)
- Kuta to Karangasem
- Kuta to Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Kuta to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Kuta to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Kuta to Nusa Dua
- Kuta to Lombok
- Kuta to Gili Islands
- Kuta to Seminyak
- Kuta to Jimbaran
- Kuta to Candidasa
- Kuta to Gili Trawangan