Top Kuta Extreme Sports
225 results | All Kuta Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Guide was great and was happy to go back and get new bike when one of them broke. Wonderful scenery. Just remember to take cash for locker hire which they gave to us no charge and cafe stop."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "If you have a family this place is such a wonderful day. The park is very well thought out and you are taken care of in everyday. Your kids will be talking about this place for years. For an adult you will not be disappointed thrill seekers eat your heart out. Our driver picked us up on time and patiently waited for us when we were ready to go."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Wayan picked us up in his lovely van and drove us to Sanur. After a short boat ride we toured around Nusa Penida and saw some beautiful sights. We heard about the history and culture and had a delicious crispy chicken lunch. Wayan was most helpful especially as we are both a bit older and needed some extra care. A wonderful man. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day! I surfed in Kuta, great staff, great day overall! Had so much fun with my friends!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you again Ratih for the amazing street food tour in Kuta. She took me to all of the hot spots in Kuta to try out 6-7 different dishes from the locals that were just amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my street food tour here in Bali. I will definitely do it again when I come back to Bali."
* A traveler said: "Private tour was nice! Tour guide was polite and on time. He also took lots of pictures for us. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. While there is a wait to get your photo taken, our driver Alit was great and picked us up early so that we missed the crowds. The places visited on the tour are stunning and Alit answered all our questions and was very informative on the history and culture. Great day tour all around"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The pickup car arrived on time and our guide was very friendly and a good English speaker. Snorkeling was great. We were well informed and the lunch was food as well. We had ample time to snorkel at two locations. Both were beautiful. Loved the experience."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time on this tour! Our driver Wayan Suyasa was absolutely awesome. He took us to the swing first so that it wouldn’t be so busy which ended up being a great idea as when we left queues were forming. The white water rafting was so much fun as well. Worth every cent. Do it!"
* A traveler said: "The ticket that I purchased was for 6 hours and lunch buffet but the fact was the water rafting is only 2-3 hours and there's no lunch buffet. The vendor should give warning. I would of purchase cheaper ticket which is half price of what I purchased with 3 hours water rafting, it is more close to the fact. I feel like a little ripped off. Other than that, employees of the water rafting are very kind and respectful."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The volcano hike was great and the view was beautiful. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the interaction with locals and the cooking class at the end was a great experience. Highly recommend anyone to do this tour."
* A traveler said: "Did this activity with my husband and two sons ages 14 and 11. It was loads of fun. The rapids weren't too wild and the natural scenery and rock carvings were amazing. Our guide made it fun and had us laughing as we approached the rapids. We stopped at a waterfall, where many tourists were taking selfies and stopped again where there was a shop on the banks and you could buy a drink. Even though we didn't have any money on us, we could purchase a drink and pay our guide once we returned to our bags. One of the most enertaining aspects was the interaction taking place between people and guides on other rafts. A couple of splashing wars went on. I wore shoes but you didn't have to. My husband and son coped fine without shoes, though the 400 steps down to the river were a little rough - if you have sensitive feet - wear shoes. There were about 100 steps back up - I stopped twice to catch my breath. My fit sons and husband hurried up them in no time. Buffet lunch was very welcome after the rafting. We also purchased a great action photo taken of us by the tour group. For me, it was a holiday highlight and I would do it again. A side note: you can bring your phone/camera and money - they have a waterproof bag attached to the raft which can store a few small items. You put a fresh change of clothes in a locker at the centre then are driven in an open truck ride to the top of the rvier. You ride down back to the centre where you can shower and change and have lunch. Very well organised. We were picked up from our hotel right on time and delivered back straight afterwards. Excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- Shark Diving
- White Water Rafting
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
Day Trips from Kuta
- Kuta to Bali
- Kuta to Ubud
- Kuta to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Kuta to Lovina
- Kuta to Denpasar
- Kuta to Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Kuta to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Kuta to Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)
- Kuta to Karangasem
- Kuta to Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Kuta to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Kuta to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Kuta to Nusa Dua
- Kuta to Lombok
- Kuta to Gili Islands
- Kuta to Seminyak
- Kuta to Jimbaran
- Kuta to Candidasa
- Kuta to Gili Trawangan