Matang Wildlife Centre
Perched on the edge of Kubah National Park, Matang Wildlife Centre rehabilitates native Bornean species such as orangutans and sun bears. In addition to viewing the rock pools and three waterfalls of Kubah, come to Matang to walk nature trails and viewing platforms to observe rescued animals in habitats that emulate their natural homes.
Should I book Matang Wildlife Centre tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Matang Wildlife Centre 2021?
What's the best way to experience Matang Wildlife Centre?
- Untamed Serapi Backwood Connection
- Wilderness Nocturnal Wildlife's Exposure
- Matang Wildlife Centre and Kubah National Park with Lunch from Kuching
- Matang Wildlife & Sarawak Cultural Village
Things to do near Kuching
- Things to do in Sarawak
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Bandung
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam