Templer Park is an oasis for travelers who want to experience the natural beauty of Southeast Asia and escape the crowds of Kuala Lumpur. This forest reserve covers some 1,214 hectares of wide, open space, and is home to scenic walking trails, towering waterfalls and bubbling jungle streams.
Visitors can spend the day trekking through the thick foliage of this wildlife sanctuary, where it’s possible to spot monkeys, hawk-cuckoo, Malaysian crested lizards and dozens of colorful indigenous birds and insects. Picnic areas are available for travelers who want to enjoy a sacked lunch before taking a dip in a quiet stream or heading to one of the park’s fishing spots to try a hand at pulling a local catch from the waters.
Templer Park Tours
Should I book Templer Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Templer Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Templer Park ?
- 4 in 1 Day Tour Rainforest Waterfalls, Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati, Fireflies
- Templer Park and Kanching Waterfall Tour - A Rendezvous with Nature
- Kuala Lumpur Private Tour to Batu Caves Hotsprings And Waterfalls
- Hot Spring and Templers Park Waterfall Tour from Kuala Lumpur - 1 Day
Things to do near Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast