Kuala Lumpur Chinatown
One of the city’s most historic and colorful districts, Kuala Lumpur Chinatown is home not only to Chinese but also to Indians and Malays. Besides bustling Petaling Street Market and grand Central Market, the area offers temples, clan houses, and shophouses, plus a wealth of hawker stalls, cafés, and eateries.
Tours and tickets to Experience Kuala Lumpur Chinatown
Should I book Kuala Lumpur Chinatown tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kuala Lumpur Chinatown 2021?
What's the best way to experience Kuala Lumpur Chinatown?
- Private Tour Kuala Lumpur with Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck & Batu Cave
- Skip The Line: Petronas Tower Tickets & Free City Tour With Dinner & Dance Show
- Bike City Tour : Cycling Through the Heart of Kuala Lumpur
- Private Full Day Tour : Kuala Lumpur City & Shopping with Lunch
Things to do near Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast