The South side is the most beautiful part of the Island since it have a lot of colours to it. White, pink, red, light blue, orange, green and dark blue etc..........
We want to tell you about Bonaire’s history and culture? Step in our air-conditioned van/ car or pickup with your native tour guide and explore the great scenery and history of the Island. In the meantime that we will be driving, we will be also talking about the history of the Island, culture, Economic and food.
• Start: we will start from the port at the cruise ship terminal or hotel/apartment
• City Tour: drive through downtown Kaya Grandi, is the Main Street of Bonaire where you will find most of the shops, restaurants etc ......
• Pink water and the white salt hills: we will be making a stop at the salt mountains so you can walk around and take some pictures. Here you will be able to take some salt as example or as a souvenir with you (5 to 10 minutes stop)
• White Slave Hits: The final stop will be the Slaves Huts where you will be able to see how the slaves were working on the Island and also where they were sleeping during the week (5 to 10 minutes stop)
• Light house: at the very end point of the Island you will be seeing the light house with its story of a abandon house. We will stop here for pictures and you will be able to walk around. (5 to 10 minutes stop)
• Sorobon Beach: is a sandy beach and have no corals. This beach is good to spend the day with kids and elder people since the water does NOT get deep and stay shallow all the time (5 to 10 minutes stop)
• Back to the ship: after the tour we will bring you back to the ship or if you request to stay at a beach, we will bring you to the beach and we will pick you back up from the beach and bring you back to the cruise ship terminal or back to your hotel/ apartment.
• Please NOTE: we will have every one from the cruise ship back to the cruise ship terminal 1 hour before the departure time of the ship