Seru Largu Lookout
Since so much time on Bonaire is spent enjoying the water and sand, it’s nice to escape to the hills for a minute and get a view of the island. At Seru Largu, or “Large Hill,” visitors are met with a sweeping view of the island’s western shoreline, where the small island of Klein Bonaire hovers just off the turquoise coast. Wild goats, and sometimes iguanas, are visible up on the hill, as is the massive monument with its signature, yellow and white cross. Since Bonaire’s landscape is dusty and dry, the view looks out over fields of cactus and sand running out to the coast, and is one of the island’s best places to watch the sunset or stars come out. Every year on New Years Eve, island locals gather up here to watch the clusters of fireworks, and at any time of year it’s a highlight of taking a small group tour of the island.
Tours and tickets to Experience Seru Largu Lookout
Should I book Seru Largu Lookout tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Seru Largu Lookout 2021?
What's the best way to experience Seru Largu Lookout?
- Half-Day Bonaire Island Tour with Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Bonaire Island Tour with or without Beach Escape your choice!
- Discover Bonaire Sightseeing Tour
- Bonaire Shore Excursion: The Bonaire Highlights Tour
Things to do near Kralendijk
- Things to do in Willemstad
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua