Top Krakow Walking Tours
320 results | All Krakow Tours
* A traveler said: "Interesting well informed .Took us to many interesting places and told us amazing stories . Michele was a delightful thank you very much 😀"
* A traveler said: "If you are going to Kraków you have to try this foodtour. It was enlightening about the history of Kraków, Poland and the polish cuisine. The tourguide was the best guide ever. She was open and hospitable to us. We became a little family at the end of the evening. It was clear that she liked her job. A memory for the rest of our lifes."
* A traveler said: "A really fascinating place. It's like an underground town. Very clean. Our tour guide, Tomas was very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. A must see trip which I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Was some confusion with pick up. They had to send a 2nd driver which meant a 30 minute delay but the mines are incredible."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour! Highly recommend. Really interesting and you get to hear about the darker side of Kraków. Our guide Dominika had lots of knowledge and keep us interested and engaged throughout the walk. Thank you Dominika!M you were fab!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect for anyone who wishes to hear some dark stories about Krakow. The guide did an amazing job, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A trip to Auschwitz was a very well organised tour. Starting from the driver, the minibus and finishing with the support Viator gave us. I did not even get to the guide, he was excellent! A real professional with lots of knowledge to share and discuss, very attentive and encouraging discussions with the participants. Therefore, special thanks to him once again! On the other hand the only thing we were missing is a bit longer breaks to grab a coffee or use a bathroom. Other than that everything was splendid! Greetings from Lithuania!"
* A traveler said: "Lucy knew her stuff. Friendly, engaging, interactive and interesting. Detailed and passionate history of Krakow under occupation."
* A traveler said: "Jack has an impressive knowledge about the polish history and you won't stop listening to his words, when he is speaking. You have all the pictures of the past in your imagination. Thanks a lot Jack for your great work."
* A traveler said: "Great way to start your holiday to get an overview of the city and to get some insider information that you can’t read in a guidebook. Our guide was super nice and had a great knowledge about the city and history. I can highly recommend this bike trip."
* A traveler said: "Great! Guide was very knowledgeable and your was excellent. You’ll get the most of the museum! Great!"
* A traveler said: "This day trip was fantastic and very organised couldn’t recommend it any more. No delays and they also provided us with a packed lunch. This would be definitely suitable for solo travelers too, Great day 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "The tour was good and the guide was very knowledgeable about Krakow’s history. It lasted about 2 hours and we were satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to experience different bars in Krakow and meet new people. Staff were great! Had a great night with friends"
* A traveler said: "It is a very efficient service. Highly recommended. The driver was waiting for us as we cleared the Customs Hall"
* A traveler said: "Even I were the only one in the tour as the other people had problem and didn't come. But the lady tour guide was still very informative and showed me everything of the factory in a full length. Join the tour it does skip the line of waiting"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Guide had knowledge and patience for all questions asked - nice small group so we had no problems hearing her- Good selection of sites to visit"
* A traveler said: "Great way of seeing Krakow!! Save your legs! Tour guide was Wonderful!! His English was good also! Beautiful Day!!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Friendly bunch running it and they kept checking we were ok. The club they took us to was lively, ended up dancing until 2.30! Great activity if you’re in your own or there’s just 2 of you, makes for a bigger night out and you can meet lots of different people."
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing time and the guide was so informative she made the tour educational and fun at the same time. A+"
* A traveler said: "Mine is amazing Lots of walking (Downhill) but plenty of stops (to hear about mine) and a couple of breaks. Slight moan re Mine (not operator) produced a 20zl not to psy for 8zl orange and girl on desk really unhelpful and refused to take. I am diabetic 2 so this was awkward for me. Dont think offering 20 for 8 was unreasonable well into day"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable tour would highly recommend it. My only criticism,but a very small one, we could have benefited from a slightly longer break at the last level. However,still a fantastic afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Lovely giude and well organised. Tour. Well worth doing. Giude was very knowledgeable and answered all questions."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)
- New Square (Plac Nowy)
- Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)
- Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- Lipowiec Castle (Zamek Lipowiec)
- Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)
- St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)
- Great Barbican
- Planty Park
- Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)
- Nowa Huta
- Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)
- Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)
- Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)
- Dunajec River Gorge
- Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)
- Krakow Pinball Museum
- Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)
- Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria