Top Krakow Vespa Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Krakow Tours
No need to look for the scooters on the streets, we will bring them straight to you! And best of all, you will get to enjoy the scooters for full 24 hours so no need to count every minute. Press the power button and let the scooter do the work, you are on holidays after all.
Rent our electric scooter for 3 hours and explore the beautiful city of Krakow effortlessly. We will provide you with a map of the most interesting places to visit during the 3 hours on the scooters.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
A tour that would normally take a full day can be done in just a couple of hours thanks to our fantastic e-scooters! And this all can be done in an eco-friendly and fun way. You can use the e-scooters up to 4 hours or until the battery is flat (range of about 25 km).
Our great Electric Scooters are: - easy to rent - easy to collect - easy to ride - solid & reliable - a lot of fun for everybody - 70% cheaper (rent) Just rent an Electric Scooter with us, collect helmet, maps & tips and forget about everything! Pass around 40-45 kilometers (25-28 miles) during whole day and explore the city on your own way! Only the best scooter brands in best value for you!
The Xiaomi MiJia electric scooter has a minimalist design in which every detail works for convenience and ease of use. Solid and foldable construction, long stable steering wheel and pneumatic shock absorbing tires available for the most comfortable and exciting driving experience. One battery is for 30 km.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa Rentals in Krakow?
What Vespa Rentals in Krakow are taking additional safety precautions?
What Vespa Rentals in Krakow are good for avoiding crowds?
- Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)
- Galicia Jewish Museum
- Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)
- Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)
- Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)
- Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)
- Wolski Forest (Las Wolski)
- Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)
- National Museum
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)
- Family Home of John Paul II
- Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)
- Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)
- Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)
- Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)
- Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)
- St. Stanislaus Church (Skalka)
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Dragomiresti
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria