Top Krakow Vespa Rentals
7 Krakow Vespa Rentals | All Krakow Tours
No need to look for the scooters on the streets, we will bring them straight to you! And best of all, you will get to enjoy the scooters for full 24 hours so no need to count every minute. Press the power button and let the scooter do the work, you are on holidays after all.
A tour that would normally take a full day can be done in just a couple of hours thanks to our fantastic e-scooters! And this all can be done in an eco-friendly and fun way. You can use the e-scooters up to 4 hours or until the battery is flat (range of about 25 km).
Our great Electric Scooters are: - easy to rent - easy to collect - easy to ride - solid & reliable - a lot of fun for everybody - 70% cheaper (rent) Just rent an Electric Scooter with us, collect helmet, maps & tips and forget about everything! Pass around 40-45 kilometers (25-28 miles) during whole day and explore the city on your own way! Only the best scooter brands in best value for you!
The Xiaomi MiJia electric scooter has a minimalist design in which every detail works for convenience and ease of use. Solid and foldable construction, long stable steering wheel and pneumatic shock absorbing tires available for the most comfortable and exciting driving experience. One battery is for 30 km.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa Rentals in Krakow?
What tours in Krakow are good for avoiding crowds?
- Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)
- Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)
- Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)
- Family Home of John Paul II
- Great Barbican
- Krakow Pinball Museum
- Historical Museum of the City of Krakow
- Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)
- Galicia Jewish Museum
- Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)
- Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich)
- Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)
- Planty Park
- Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)
- Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)
- Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)
- Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)
- Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)
Things to do near Krakow
- Things to do in Banská Bystrica
- Things to do in Miskolc
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Northern Hungary
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania