Top Krakow Museums
35 results | All Krakow Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an interesting visit following the previous days' trip to Auschwitz & Birkenau A well organised museum. We had pre-booked the tickets so we did not have to wait in the long queue. Worth a visit. Ann Marie Ireland"
* A traveler said: "Great! Guide was very knowledgeable and your was excellent. You’ll get the most of the museum! Great!"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour that included English speaking guide. I would recommend to book through Viator before you go, it’s worth it. The tour is concentrated more about WW2 & the Nazi regime, Our English speaking guide was very interesting & informative. It lasts around 1.5 hrs and is well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable tour would highly recommend it. My only criticism,but a very small one, we could have benefited from a slightly longer break at the last level. However,still a fantastic afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and really knowledgeable guide (thank you Krystof). Learnt so much more than just wandering around on our own."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant driver- Mirek- , very knowledgeable, patient and pleasant! The trip itself is a must see- the fact we can stop at the pharmacy operating in the ghetto during the War as a major plus we weren’t expecting. Would reccomend the trip and would definitely recommend aviator. Thank you Mirek"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Nice lunch. Good host . Long day. Would have missed out the salt mine though, found it boring"
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had a great time at the Illusion museum, on the way in the woman was super helpful making sure we knew which way to go around the museum. All staff after the entrance were really happy and loved helping us to experience the illusions at the best."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and clearly passionate about the Castle and the history of Krakow."
* A traveler said: "Very thought provoking and interesting trip .Well worth a visit .Well set out exhibition.A must if visiting Krakow ."
* A traveler said: "Chronologically very well organised museum. The Uprising museum in Warsaw could borrow a leaf from this museum."
* A traveler said: "Veronica was my personal guide and I am so pleased she was. Very knowledgeable about the tour and delivered it in a very friendly interesting way. We visited some amazing places I would never have found on my own. Although I was the tourist it felt like two friends walking round. We even chatted about local delicacies and on Veronicas recommendation I later tried Perogi Russian and Kompot...again something I would have not known about. The tour finished at Schindlers Factory and I was sad to see her go but pleased we had spent the time on the tour. Easiest 10/10 I've given to be honest."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria