Top Krakow Bike Rentals
5 Krakow Bike Rentals | All Krakow Tours
No need to look for the scooters on the streets, we will bring them straight to you! And best of all, you will get to enjoy the scooters for full 24 hours so no need to count every minute. Press the power button and let the scooter do the work, you are on holidays after all.
A tour that would normally take a full day can be done in just a couple of hours thanks to our fantastic e-scooters! And this all can be done in an eco-friendly and fun way. You can use the e-scooters up to 4 hours or until the battery is flat (range of about 25 km).
Now that Krakow’s bike share scheme has shut down, a private rental makes a great deal of sense, even for short periods. Choose between a range of high-quality bikes, including city, mountain, trekking, and tandem bikes, when you prebook bike hire for the day. The company provides city center maps, or you can follow the Vistula River or enjoy the rock formations of Ojcow National Park independently.
Our great Electric Scooters are: - easy to rent - easy to collect - easy to ride - solid & reliable - a lot of fun for everybody - 70% cheaper (rent) Just rent an Electric Scooter with us, collect helmet, maps & tips and forget about everything! Pass around 40-45 kilometers (25-28 miles) during whole day and explore the city on your own way! Only the best scooter brands in best value for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Krakow?
What tours in Krakow are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Krakow may have limited interaction with crowds:
- E-Scooter rental 24 hours
- E-Scooter Rental in Krakow for 4 hours
- Kraków: Electric Scooter Rental (full day in best value)
- E-Scooter rental 3 days
- Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)
- National Museum
- Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)
- Europeum Center for European Culture
- Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)
- Family Home of John Paul II
- Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)
- Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)
- Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)
- Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)
- Galicia Jewish Museum
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)
- Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)
- Jama Michalika
- Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)
- Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)
- GOjump Krakow
- Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)
Things to do near Krakow
- Things to do in Banská Bystrica
- Things to do in Miskolc
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Northern Hungary
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania