Henryk Reyman Municipal Stadium
Soccer fans may choose to attend a game at Henryk Reyman Municipal Stadium while visiting Krakow. Tickets for many regular-season matches can be bought on game day, either in person in the Fan Zone of section D or online, though for important playoff and championship games, tickets should be purchased in advance online. Sports fans in town outside the soccer season can visit the stadium as part of some sports-themed private tours of Krakow.
Things to Know Before You Go
Personal ID, such as a passport, is required to purchase tickets.
Expect to be searched when entering the stadium.
Local police take a zero-tolerance approach to soccer fans behaving in a drunken or unruly manner at the stadium and around the city.
How to Get There
The stadium is just west of the Krakow’s Old Town area, where many visitors stay, about a 20-minute walk from the city center. The nearest bus stop is Cichy Kącik. If you’re attending a late-afternoon or evening match, the most convenient way to reach the stadium is by taxi, although getting one back into town after the match may be more difficult due to the crowds.
When to Get There
The best time to visit Henryk Reyman Municipal Stadium is during a match. To find out whether a game will be played at the stadium during your visit to Krakow, check out the Wisła Krakow team’s website.
Cycle Around Krakow
Active, sports-loving travelers to Krakow shouldn’t miss the opportunity to cycle around the city, especially in the warmer spring and summer months. Bordered by the Vistula River and many parks, the city’s attractive historic area is quite small and bike-friendly.
- National Museum
- Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)
- Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)
- Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)
- Europeum Center for European Culture
- Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)
- Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)
- Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)
- Kosciuszko Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki)
- Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)
- Krzysztofory Palace
- Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)
- Historical Museum of the City of Krakow
- Rynek Glowny (Main Market Square)
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)