Top Krabi Cruises & Sailing
36 results | All Krabi Tours
* A traveler said: "A fantastic day with a fabulous crew. We visited lots of bays our guide ensured that it was not crowded and we had a delicious lunch on a deserted beach. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you for a great day we will have lovely memories."
* A traveler said: "Pick up well organised Our guide Sally was excellent bubbly and informative Snorkeling was good The buffet was very good"
* A traveler said: "I participated alone, but I enjoyed talking with the staff and taking pictures. It was nice to be able to snorkel for the first time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with great guides, highly recommended, would defiantly use again. Food good and drinks a good price. Go and enjoy"
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was amazing and my boys and I kayaked into the lagoon when the water was knee deep. I walked around barefoot in the lagoon while the boys paddled around and I took many photos. While kayaking back, we came a across a giant monitor about a meter long."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our trip to the 4 islands guide Fay was great and we really appreciated the photos we received of the day thank you and lunch was good too"
* A traveler said: "Very good guide and help take care of your belongings when you go to the hot spring and emerald pools. Hot springs and crowded pools, but the pool is very nice and will lure you regardless. The only thing is to give more time to the temple. My friends and I almost reached the top. But had to turn back from the pickup truck."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Everything was very well organized from the pick up til the end. The local team also took very good care of us. Service was exceptional - more than what we expected. Though a bit pricey, the extra charge was worth it. Very satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip to the islands. Great guides. Real good food. We spent some time on the islands with beautiful weather. I would definitely recommend this trip... the boat ride was really good with some water splashing in, cools you down."
* A traveler said: "The pickup truck came late. The driver said that he had to stop by other people. We visited many shallow dives. There are a lot of fish here. The barbecue on the beach is delicious. Very beautiful and beautiful sunset. Plankton is interesting. But not surprising Because i don't see much Dancing with fire at the end is good and hilarious. The crew of the ship is kind and funny."
* A traveler said: "I only wish it lasted longer! The water was beautiful, the food was amazing and the views from the boat were spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing, between the incredible boat and the very friendly and attentive crew. Bai Duey was especially friendly and helpful throughout the trip. I hope to do the trip again next time I'm in Krabi."
* A traveler said: "I really appreciated taking a tour on a new and luxurious boat. It was spacious and clean. The food was good, from the appetizers to the BBQ and it was abundant. Most importantly the staff was awesome!!! The best service people in Krabi in my opinion. And, the sunset views are magical!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand